1. Introduction Access to and use of the Site are governed by these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter the “General Conditions”). Access to and use of the Site, as well as the purchase of products, imply the reading, knowledge and acceptance of these General Conditions as well as the general conditions of sale.
If you do not agree, in whole or in part, with the General Conditions of the Site, please do not use our website.
Anyone who accesses and uses the Site implicitly agrees not to use the Site for purposes that are illicit or in any case contrary to current legislation.
Changes and updates of the General Conditions will be notified to users on the Homepage of the Site as soon as they are adopted and will be binding as soon as they are published on the Site in this same section.
If a clause of these General Terms and Conditions of Use is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason ineffective, its invalidity or ineffectiveness will not affect the validity or effectiveness of the remaining provisions.
2. Site Content Access to and use of the Site, including the visualizing of the web pages, the downloading of information on products, and the purchase of products, are activities carried out by users for purely personal reasons, excluding any kind of commercial, entrepreneurial or professional activity.
3. Limitation of liability By accessing the Site you will be the one and only responsible party for the use of the same and its contents. The Owner will not be considered responsible for any use of the Site and its contents by any of its users that does not comply with the legal provisions, without prejudice to the Owner’s liability for intent and gross negligence. In particular, you will be the one and only person responsible for the communication of incorrect or false information, or ofdata relating to third parties without their consent, as well as for the incorrect use of the same.
Finally, since any material will be downloaded or obtained through the use of the service at the user’s choice and risk, any responsibility for any damage to computer systems or loss of data resulting from the downloading operations lies with the user and cannot be attributed to the Owner, who disclaims any liability for any damages resulting from inaccessibility to the services on the Site or from any damage caused by viruses, damaged files, errors, omissions, service interruptions, deletion of contents, problems related to the network, providers or telephone and / or computer connections, unauthorized accesses, data alterations, failure and / or malfunction of electronic equipment of the user.
The user is responsible for the protection and the correct use of the user’s personal information, including the credentials allowing access to the reserved services, as well as for any harmful or prejudicial consequence that may be caused to the Owner or third parties as a result of incorrect use, loss or theft of such information.
5. Intellectual Property Rights Reproduction, total or partial, in any form, of the Site and its contents is prohibited without the written consent of the Owner, who has the exclusive right to authorize or prohibit the direct or indirect, temporary or permanent reproduction, in any way or form, total or partial, of the Site and its contents. With regard to the use of the Site, you are only authorized to:
(i) view the website and its contents;
(ii) perform all those other temporary acts of reproduction, without economic significance, which are considered transitory or secondary, integral and essential part ofviewing the site and its contents;
(iii) all other navigation operations on the website which are carried out only for legitimate use of the website and its contents.
Any further act of reproduction must be authorised from time to time by the Owner or, if the case, by the authors of the individual works contained in the website. Such reproduction operations must in any case be carried out for lawful purposes.
6. Applicable law These General Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Italian law, including, but not limited to, any dispute concerning the existence, validity and effectiveness of the General Conditions and any other agreement referring to them.
If you are a consumer, for the legal relationships governed by these General Conditions, please refer in particular to Legislative Decree 6th September 2005, no. 206, containing the ‘ Consumer Code’, and subsequent additions and modifications..
8. Referral clause
As for what is not provided by these General Conditions, please refer to the General Conditions of Sale, where applicable.
Dispute Resolution Without prejudice to the provisions of article 14 of the General Conditions of Sale, if you want information on the possibility of joining the European ODR Platform for the alternative resolution of disputes that may arise in relation to purchases made on our site www.mxgp-store.com, or you intend to start a new alternative resolution procedure through the European ODR Platform, access the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.